Join Our Atlanta Group Practice!
We’re currently hiring a full-time or part-time LPC, APC, LMFT, MFT, LMSW, or LCSW.
Join our supportive team of professionals providing excellent therapy to Sandy Springs, Atlanta and surrounding areas in Georgia.
You might be a good fit if:
- You would like to get established in private practice, and learn the ins and outs of running a great therapy practice
- You like the idea of collaborating with other professionals and don’t want to operate as an island
- You aren’t looking to join a large practice and feel lost in the group, but would prefer a smaller setting with more personal attention
- You have an interest in learning how to market yourself well, but need help growing your skills and strategies for effective marketing
- You like working with adults, and have an interest in gaining more experience focused on relationships and couples counseling
Compensation package & How We Help You Succeed:
- This is a 1099 contractor position, based on a percentage split model. There is an opportunity to increase your percentage amount as you grow your caseload, and to increase your rate per session as your experience grows.
- We offer a continuing education reimbursement to help with your therapeutic development.
- Part time caseload would be expected to be 10-12 clients per week on average.
- Full time caseload expectation would be 15-25 clients per week on average.
- Schedule is flexible and we’d work together to develop an ideal schedule for you and your caseload to help set you up for success.
- A mix of telehealth and in person availability is preferred.
Fava Counseling Associates is a small group practice focused on creating a safe, judgment-free space for clients to explore any challenges they are facing. We are highly ethical, and drama free, and are looking for someone who is warm, genuine, and conscientious. The ideal candidate has experience working with individuals and/or couples. Bonus if you are Gottman trained or have any other specific trainings.
We are dedicated to promoting an environment of respect and openness where everyone feels welcome. We support all races, ethnicities, religions, cultures, sexual orientations, gender identities, and the LGBTQ+ community.
To apply, please email your resume and a brief introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org